Who needs a knife?


"If you have not yet discovered the joy of having a quality knife, you owe it to yourself to learn"
When I was 10 years old, my father gave my sister and me our first handmade damascus pocket knives for Christmas. Mine was an Old Timer knife with two blades. Being a little tomboy, I loved that thing. I used it to trim my toenails and eat apples, as well as very useful things like peeling bark from sticks. I lost that knife 14 years later at the airport when I forgot to take it out of my backpack. I only have the scar on my thumb from the moment I cut myself deeply to remember it.
Knives (especially custom ones) are a wonderful and practical gift for anyone old enough to handle one safely. There are a multitude of good knives out there, from a small single blade knife to a sturdy and complete Leatherman tool. We guarantee that you will find one for any recipient on your list. Here are some ideas:

For the housewife, try Buck Nobleman, small and lightweight, but more than capable of handling envelopes and opening packages, cutting labels and any other task that requires a quick sharp blade.
For the hunter, how about a sturdy knife capable of eviscerating your prey and being useful in the camp while you prepare meals and deliver? There are even camouflage handles (and pink camouflage for girls!).
For an EMT, a fireman, a nature lover or a police officer, a rescue knife is an ideal gift; whether you are at work, in the car, camping or just hanging out at home, these tools are useful. With features such as flashlights, broken glass, sharp blades and / or seat belt cutters, you cannot go wrong!
Oh, groomsmen. While glasses and cufflinks are nice, why not give them away with a knife that will last those years and never go out of style? Personalize the blade or handle and you will be the groom of the year. (And while we're at it, smaller knives make fantastic and unique gifts for the ladies of the wedding party too!)
Let's not forget the graduates, mothers and fathers, bosses, secretaries, fishermen, veterans, pastors and teachers ... the list goes on. And, of course, it makes the gift much more special when you personalize it with a name, date, date or internal joke. Who would not want a personalized knife?
In the comments section below, share with us your favorite memory of a knife you used to have or currently use, what is it that makes a good knife?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CUSTOM MADE BY HAND DAMASCUS BEAUTIFUL FOLDING KNIFE RECORDED HOSE COLORED BONE

Damask Handmade damascus hunting knives Defined